The international Ecopsychology community – and in particular the Brazilian one – mourn the loss of our friend and important collaborator, the psychologist Renata Moraes Rios, an active and impactful presence who left us last Sunday.
Our prayers and deep condolences go out to Renata’s family at this difficult time. The entire international community stands together in supporting her loved ones and mourning this loss together, which has left a powerful mark on all of us.
We send our feelings of love and solidarity to her family, children, mother, sister, cousins, partner and all those who worked with or knew Renata.
The members of:
* International Society of Ecopsychology – IES – Switzerland
* Brazilian Institute of Ecopsychology – Brazil
* Ecopsiché – School of Ecopsychology – Italy
* La Factoria – organizing committee – Oristano, Sardinia, Italy
* And all other IES schools in Spain, Greece, Belgium, Hungary, Israel, Uruguay, Chile/Colombia, Argentina
* And all national representatives of the 24 countries.
* And all 133 participants in the international Ecopsychology congress, who met her and shared days of joy and depth with her.
Photo Credit: Cris Amaral and Ezequiel Alvarez Vega