Here an excerpt of the ethical code of the Ecotuner, which define:
- the areas of action of the profession,
- good neighborly standards with other professionals with the same training,
- the professional updating necessary to maintain the enrollment at the IRoE (two days a year – 15 hours – including the update via webinar) with three-year documentation of the update followed),
the possibility of requesting the patronage of IES for national initiatives to disseminate Ecopsychology;
- the possibility of presenting proposals for reports or workshops at IES conferences;
- discounts at conferences and in some initiatives of IES schools;
free participation in a series of updates via webinars organized, in Spanish or English by IES, valid for the requested professional update;
- the possibility to participate in international studies and data collection to verify the effects of ecotuning activities on the participants.
The complete text will be online at the end of 2020.